12 ½ years
- How long have you been with the Club?
My favorite memory is the first day I walked into the Club in May 1988. A 6-year-old kid named Edwin was shooting pool, but he could barely see over the table. That didn’t stop him, and he was consistently beating the other youth!
- What is your favorite Boys & Girls Club memory?
My favorite quote comes from back in the 90s. Several kids told me that they wished the Club never closed!
- What is your favorite quote from a kid?
I surely would donate part of it to the Club, to help keep the doors open and upgrade facilities.
- If you had $1,000,000, what would you spend it on?
Waco Boys Club Day! To celebrate us being the oldest Club in Texas.
- If you could invent a holiday, what would it be?
A pasta wheel, to keep things rolling!!
- If you were a pasta shape, what shape would you be?