The Boys And Girls Club of Central Texas is a kids and youth center dedicated to providing high-quality child care and enriching activities centered towards the overall development of its members. We have been serving the Central Texas area for over a decade, and have gained a reputation as one of the premier youth centers in the region, organizing year-round creative and innovative activities, catering to the diverse interests and age groups of our club members.
Along with a wide range of kids activities and child care programs, we also provide several sports events for kids up to 18 years of age, including football, basketball, and track. Here is an overview of the kids activities organized at our club:
- Character and leadership activities such as Youth of the Year, Torch Clubs, Keystone Clubs, and Goals for Growth. These activities encourage kids to contribute to their communities and families, and focus on building the moral character, life goals, and public poise and presentation.
- Education and career programs, which include Project Learn, Goals for Graduation, Power Hour, CareerLaunch, Junior Staff Career Development, Skill Tech, Skill Tech II, and Money Matters: Make It Count. The key focus of these programs is to encourage the kids to spend their non-school hours in fun, yet academically-beneficial activities. Children are taught academic goal-setting skills, provided with after-school tutoring, and assisted in making the right educational decisions.
- Health and Life Skills activities, including Cavity-Free Zone, SMART Moves, SMART Girls, SMART Leaders, Passport To Manhood, and Healthy Habits. These programs aim at making the kids ready for life, by building their physical, mental, and emotional strength.
- The Arts Program, which comprises of activities like the National Fine Arts Exhibit Program, ImageMakers National Photography Contest, Summer Music Camp for Teens, and Digital Arts Suite and Festivals. These activities are ideal for children with an artistic streak, and help to nurture the talent of these gifted kids, giving them the right platform to explore their potential.
- Sports Fitness and Recreations program, in which kids can participate in various sports activities such as the Youth Football League, Youth Basketball League, and Cheerleading. We take pride in our organized sports leagues and aim at giving kids the right environment to build their expertise in a sport of their interest.
To learn more about any of the above activities, or to register your child as a member of Boys And Girls Club of Central Texas, contact us today at 254-699-5808, Ext: 102.