It has been truly said that we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. By making a donation, one not only makes someone’s life better but also gets blessings for this noble cause. We know that there are hundreds of people who do not have enough money to meet their basic needs. But, there are various charitable organizations which cater to the needs of these people.
Apart from raising the fund, these charities also organize several activities for the betterment of the society. These activities may include health awareness programs, sports activities for kids, art & craft classes etc which are conducted with the money received by the organizations from various sources.
If you want to make a valuable contribution for your society, donating in charitable organizations is a great and secure idea. You can be assured that your contribution, no matter how big or small, reaches the right hands.
We at The Boys and Girls Club of Central Texas are an organization that works for the overall development of children mainly between the ages 6 to 18 years (both boys and girls). We provide a number of recreational, educational and social programs like:
- Character & Leadership: These programs works for building up the kid’s academic performance and moral character. We make them explore the wide range of career opportunities in life and make them confident and a good public speaker.
- Education & Career: These programs aim at enhancing their writing, reading and discussion ability. The power hour caters in providing them thorough guidance in their home work and school assignments.
- Health & Life Skills: These programs aim at increase health awareness amongst the kids. While the cavity-free zone make them aware about good oral hygiene, the SMART Moves program helps youngsters to resist alcohol, tobacco, drug use and premature sexual activities.
- Arts: This program encourages the artistic abilities in the kids. The activities include drawing, painting, printing, collage making, mixed media, photography, sculpture making, web page design, graphic design and many more.
- Sports & Recreations: The sports activities include football, track, basketball, volleyball, cheerleading etc.
You can help us in making these programs more fruitful and productive by making a donation to our organization. If interested or to know more about our organization, visit us at Boys and Girls Clubs Of Central Texas 304 W Ave B, TX- 76541 or call Ms. Carol Dunn (Administrative assistant) at 254-699-5808, Ext: 102.
Boys And Girls Club Texas - Kids Activities Texas