Boys & Girls Clubs Of Central Texas is a renowned club that organizes various activities aimed at the overall development of the children belonging to different age groups. The club has tutoring programs helping the child with his academics and arts programs to boost their hidden creativity.
If you want to enroll your child with any of the programs offered by Boys & Girls Clubs Of Central Texas, you need to fulfil some minimal requirements. Membership is open to all the children between 6 to 18 years of age. The parent or guardian needs to submit a completed and duly signed membership form each calendar year, both at the time of enrolling and renewing the membership of the child. Along with this, a nominal fee of $20 is to be paid per year. The fees once paid will not be pro-rated for partial year memberships.
Parents should make sure that the information that they provide in the membership form is correct and up to date. This includes your permanent address, workplace address and contact number. If there are any changes in any of these, the same must be notified to the administrators at the club. This is extremely important to ensure the safety a security of your child.
- Character And Leadership: Under this program, the club organizes various activities for kids aged 8 – 18 years. It aims at boosting the child’s confidence and self-esteem so that they grow up to be responsible citizens of the society. The activities in this program include Youth of the Year, Torch Clubs, Keystone Clubs and Goals for Growth.
- Education And Career: This program aims at improving the educational and practical skills of children aged 6 – 18 years. The activities offered include Project Learn, Goals For Graduation, Power Hour, Career Launch, Junior Staff Career Development, Skill Tech and Money Matters.
- Health And Life Skills: In this, the children aged 6 – 17 years are encouraged to be emotionally, physically, socially and mentally stronger. Kids activities such as Cavity Free Zone, SMART Moves, Passport to Manhood and Healthy Habits helps the child to enhance self-esteem as well as learn about personal hygiene and other developmental needs.
- The Arts: With this program, the child gets a chance to display his latent creativity. Activities include National Fine Arts Exhibit Program, ImageMakers National Photography Contest, Digital Arts Suite and Festivals, Summer Music Camp for Teens and Drama Matters.
- Sports Fitness And Recreation: This program is open for registration to the youth aged 7 – 12 years. The activities offered under this are Youth Basketball League, Cheerleading, Tackle Football League and Swim Team.
For more information about the membership requirements for any of the above programs at Boys & Girls Clubs Of Central Texas, feel free to call at (254) 699 – 5808.