Clements Boys & Girls Clubs (CBGC) are excited to announce open enrollment and transportation registration for our 2020/2021 After School Program. CBGC intends to return to a traditional after school program when KISD returns to optional in-person learning on Monday, August 31.
This year our afterschool program will operate from the “last bell” to 6:30 pm M-F. We will continue to implement COVID-19 safety protocols for this year’s afterschool program including mask requirements for all youth members and staff, extensive and regular sanitation of facilities, and reasonable social distancing guidance. To reserve your child’s seat this year, please complete the following steps:
New Membership Application – This fall, as a result of the pandemic, CBGC is requiring ALL youth to complete a new annual membership application. The fee for an annual membership is $20 and can be processed at your child’s appropriate Clubhouse. *Please note, this new application will enroll your child as a Boys & Girls Club member through the end of calendar year 2021 (December 31, 2021).
· **Youth members who participated in CBGC’s Virtual Learning Support Program (August 4 – September 4) are not required to complete a new membership application.
· **CBGC will waive membership fees for youth members who are connected to an active-duty, retired, or veteran household (DD214 or related documentation required).
Transportation Registration – Please click the button below and complete the registration form to reserve your child’s seat on the bus for the 2020/2021 school year. The fee for transportation is $30 per month per child. Upon receipt of a completed transportation form, a CBGC staff member will contact you to confirm availability and to process the September transportation fee. Please note, your child’s bus seat will not be reserved until CBGC receives your child’s September transportation fee payment.
· **If your pre-paid transportation fees were impacted by pandemic related school closures for the 2019/2020 school year, CBGC staff will work with you to credit future fee requirements after September, 2020.
· Woody Hall Unit services - (254)634-0308
· Alice Douse
· Cedar Valley
· Ira Cross Jr.
· Pershing Park
· Reeces Creek
· Sugar Loaf
· Timber Ridge
· Willow Springs
· McLaurin-Boyd Unit services (Bigham Unit) - (254)699-5808
· Maude Moore Wood - *Zoned for East Ward ONLY - Please call for more information*
Activity Fees – Beginning August 31, 2020, in an effort to improve program quality, account for increased operating costs, and prevent long-term pandemic-related service disruptions, CBGC will implement a $20 per month “School-Year Activity Fee” for all elementary aged youth members. Parents/guardians must pay monthly Activity Fees by the first working day of each month to ensure their child’s continued eligibility for program participation. If a member’s activity fees are not paid by the third working day of the month, then all services for the member will be discontinued until payment is received.
· **CBGC’s monthly Activity Fees will not exceed $40 per household for families with multiple youth members / siblings.
Thank you in advance for your time, consideration, and support. We are eager to return to our afterschool program this fall and look forward to providing your children with a safe, enriching, and FUN Boys & Girls Club experience.