Operation Phantom Support is a 501(C)(3) non-profit serving Active Duty, Honorable Veterans, First Responders, and their families. Their purpose is to provide soldiers, honorably discharged veterans, and first responders assistance with day-to-day support in their times of need. OPS is committed to offering support to other local organizations as well by building new programs and services that benefit the entire community.
The Operation Phantom Support/ BGCTX Scholarship was established to assist students who wish to further their education by pursuing a college degree or career direction at a vocational/technical school. Scholarship funding in the amount of $1000 can be used to help cover the cost of books, tuition or other fees. To be considered for the Operation Phantom Support/ BGCTX Scholarship, please see the details below and submit the application with all supporting documents.
- Graduate from a high school served by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Texas
- Current Member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Texas
- GPA of 2.0 or Higher
- Completed Application
- Current High School Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendation- (Teacher, Counselor, Principal, Pastor or Employer)
- Applications must be received by April 12, 2019
- Applications will be reviewed and selected by a scholarship committee
- Scholarship Recipients will be notified by the end of April