Thank you for your interest in the Boys & Girls Club of Central Texas Ashley Furniture Homestore Scholarship. Scholarship funding can be used to help cover the cost of books, tuition or any other fees. To be considered for the Ashley Furniture Homestore Scholarship, please see the details below and submit the online application with all supporting documents at http://bgctx.org
. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Consideration for the scholarships awarded is based on application quality & referrals
- Active membership at a local Boys & Girls Club
- Students selected as scholarship recipients must annually volunteer a minimum of 100 hours per year in a local organization while attending college
- Submit Completed Application Online
- Upload Most Current High School Transcript- The transcript doesn’t have to be official, but does need to be submitted with the online application
- 2 Letters of Recommendation-(Teacher, Counselor, Principal, Pastor or Employer)
- Applications must be received by February 28, 2020
- Applications will be reviewed and selected by a scholarship committee
- Scholarship funds will be paid to the college upon receipt of attendance and registration
- This is a 1-year scholarship award; You may, however, reapply for up to 2 consecutive years
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship, please contact your school counselor or the
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Texas Scholarship Director @ 310-924-0576.