Thank you for your interest in the Boys & Girls Club of Central Texas Gordon Graves Green Vest Scholarship. This scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors in Central Texas and covers tuition, fees and books for two years at Central Texas College, and two years at Texas A&M Central Texas. Students chosen as scholarship recipients must annually volunteer a minimum of 100 hours at the Boys & Girls Club of Central Texas while attending college. To apply for consideration for the Gordon Graves Green Vest Scholarship, please see the details below and submit the online application at www.bgctx.org
. Please include all supporting documents.
- Must be planning to attend Central Texas College & Texas A&M Central Texas
- Must be a member of the Boys & Girls Club of Central Texas
- Submit Completed Application Online
- Upload Most Current High School Transcript and/or College Transcript-(Doesn’t have to be official copy)
- Upload 2 Letters of Recommendation- (Teacher, Counselor, Principal, Pastor or Employer)
- Applications must be received by April 14, 2021
- Scholarship application must include all supporting documents to be considered complete
- Applications will be reviewed and scored by a scholarship committee
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the college upon receipt of evidence of attendance and registration. A copy of the scholarship recipient’s class schedule also needs to be provided to the Boys & Girls Club Scholarship Coordinator.
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship, please contact your school counselor or the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Texas Scholarship Coordinator @ firstname.lastname@example.org.